No Physical Life Insurance
Get life insurance with no physical exam – even with some health problems.
Can you answer no to these questions?
- Are you confined to a hospital, nursing home, mental facility or require hospice or home health care?
- Do you need kidney dialysis, an organ transplant, require oxygen or have a terminal illness?
- Do you require assistance in bathing, dressing, eating or taking medicine?
- Are you HIV positive or have an immune disorder?
- In the last 12 months have you been hospitalized more than once, used illegal drugs, been treated for cancer (other than Basal Cell skin cancer), heart attack, stroke or had heart surgery?
- Have you been advised to have diagnostic testing or treatment that has not been completed?
If your answer to these questions is no, then you probably can qualify for life insurance.
Can you qualify for life insurance without taking a physical?
More people than you think can and do buy life insurance without a physical exam. Here is a short list of health conditions which might not prevent the purchase of life insurance.
- Bipolar disorder
- Insulin dependent diabetes
- Many cancer histories with successful treatment
- High blood pressure
- Elevated cholesterol
- Many, many more health impairments
How to apply for no physical life insurance
Applying for life insurance without taking a physical exam is quick and easy. The first step is filling out a short application. The second step is a ten minute phone interview to confirm your health history. And that’s it. The insurance company will check a database for health insurance claim history and prescription medication history before approving the application.
If you need life insurance to pay for funeral costs and final expenses, to pay off debts, or provide income for your loved one(s) there is just no excuse to wait any longer.